Alors voici un petit récapitulatif de la fin de saison 2010 :
- Pour commencer, les résultats des championnats de France grand bassin de Saint Raphaël (du 13 au 18 avril 2010)
- 50 NL : 4ème des séries, 2ème de la finale (21:97) devant Fred BOUSQUET (21:71) et devant Alain Bernard
- 100 NL : 6ème des séries (49:69), 1er des 1/2 finales (48:62) et 1er de la finale (48:52) devant Alain Bernard et William Meynard. Fab' ne sait malheureusement pas qualifier sur l'épreuve individuelle du 100NL des championnats d'Europe de Budapest par rapport à la règle des minimas ise en place par la fédé. Fabien est CHAMPION DE FRANCE du 100 NL.
- 50 pap : 2ème des séries (23:98) et 2ème de la finale (23:92) derrière Fred Bousquet (23:58) et devant François Heersbrandt
- mare nostrum de Canet en Roussillon
- 50NL : 6ème des séries (22:93), 5ème de la finale (22:55)
- 100NL : 7ème des séries en 49:96
- Open EDF de Paris
- 50NL : 3ème des séries (22:34), 2ème de la finale (21:83) derrière Cielo (21:55) et devant Fred Bousquet (21:95)
- 100NL : 1er des séries (48:59) et 1er de la fianle (48:65)
Fab' a participé aux 30èmes championnats d'Europe de natation qui se sont déroulés cet été à Budapest du 9 au 15 août. Il était engagé sur l'épreuve du 50 NL et des relais 4x100 Nl et 4x100 4 nages.
The too short days, 1001 things to be made, computing problems ...... made that this blog was not able to be updated in due course, and I apologize for it. I am going to try that it don’t reproduce any more for this new season which has just begun.
Then here is a small summary of the end of season 2010:
To start, results of the France's championships in Saint Raphaël(of the from April 13th to 18th 2010)
50 freestyle: 4th of the heats , 2nd of the finale (21: 97) in front of Fred BOUSQUET (21: 71) and in front of Alain Bernard.
100 freestyle: 6th of the heats(49: 69), 1st of the 1/2 finales (48: 62) and 1st of the finale (48: 52) in front of Alain Bernard and William Meynard. Fab' cannot unfortunately qualify on the individual test of the 100NL of the championships of Europe of Budapest compared to the rule of the minimas ise in place by FFN.
50 butterfly: 2nd of the series (23: 98) and 2nd of the finale (23: 92) behind Fred Bousquet (23: 58) and in front of François Heersbrandt
50 freestyle: 6th of the heats(22: 93), 5th of the finale (22: 55)
100freestyle: 7th of the series in 49:96
Open EDF of Paris
50 freestyle: 3rd of the heats(22: 34), 2nd of the finale (21: 83) behind Cielo (21: 55) and in front of Fred Bousquet (21: 95)
These championships started as of the 1st day with the heats of the relay 4x100 freestyle the morning. The relay of the morning was composed of Amaury Leveaux (48: 59), Boris Steimetz (48: 84), William Meynard (48: 07) and Fab' (47: 62) finished first in 3:13 ' 12 by establishing a new record of the championships. Our French team finishes in front of Russia and Sweden. The relay having taken part in the finale after midday even was composed of Fab' (48: 47), Yannick Agnel (48: 23), William Meynard (47: 89) and Alain Bernard (48: 70) finished in 3:13: 26 on the 2nd step of the podium behind Russia (3: 12: 46, new record of the championships) and in front of Sweden (3: 15: 07).
These championships continued on Saturday, August 14 with the heats of the 50 freestyle. Fab' finishes 2nd of the heats (21: 91) behind Fred Bousquet (21: 65). Alain Bernard and Amaury Leveaux finishes respectively 4th and 5th but as 2 swimmers of each nation can take share with the 1/2 finales, they unfortunately could not be qualified for that ½ fianles. At the time of the 1/2 finale, Fab' buckled this one-way ticket in 21:75, behind Fred Bousquet (21: 36) which beats the record of the championships. the following day after midday (on Sunday, August 15) Fab' took share with the finale of the 50 NL. It goes up on the 3rd walk of the podium (21: 76) behind Fred Bousquet (21: 49) and Nystrand Stefan (21: 69).
But, these championships were not completely finished for Fab', there was still the relay 4x100 4 strokes. The series were swum by Jérémy Stravius (54: 31), Hugues Duboscq (1: 00: 13), Clement Lefert (52: 79) and William Meynard (48: 80). This relay finished 2nd (3: 36: 03) behind the Netherlands (3: 36: 00) and in front of the United Kingdom (3: 37: 22). For the last test of these championships, our relay runners offered a beautiful medal to us. Camille lacourt (52: 46), Hugues Duboscq (59: 67), Fred Bousquet (51: 84) and Fab' (47: 35) finished this test by beating the record of the championships (3: 31: 32). Russia (3: 33: 29) finishes 2nd and are the Netherlands (3: 33: 99) third.
The French team finishes 1st these championships with 21 medals.